The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz Festival will be at:
The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz Festival is a regional attraction and through its public, corporate, private and charitable partnerships presents an annual concert of jazz music aimed at keeping this uniquely American music form vibrant with a variety of Jazz styles, a diverse list of wines from local wineries as well as an international al selection, delicious food, and many arts and crafts on display, it promises to be a very special event.
Through the joint efforts of our partners the festival will not only be a celebration of the musical, enological (science of wine and wine making), visual and culinary arts , but also will help raise money for student programs in jazz music and education.
We hope to bring public awareness of the Blue Ridge area as a performing arts centered community and provide entertainment for the growing permanent and seasonal population, while featuring hot jazz, great wines, fine art, delicious cuisine, and many outdoor activities all in one great place.
- Please present ticket upon arrival. Both digital and hard copies are accepted.
If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, tickets may be refunded at the original point of purchase.
- If you purchased tickets in advance, please bring your ticket receipt with you.
- If you plan to drink wine or beer, please have your ID to show at the entrance gates. Ticket price includes music from four to five bands.
- All shows are rain or shine. If there is inclement weather, please feel free to bring a rain poncho or small umbrella.
- In accordance with the Georgia State Clean Air Act of 2005, smoking will be permitted only in designated areas.
- Food and soft drink will be available for purchase.
- ALL EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED