Kharisma Entertainment and
Teatrees Boutique Spa Present:
- The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz
Festival in Blue Ridge,Ga
- May 6 , 2017 – 3 to 9pm
- 58 Boardtown Rd
- Below Mountain Top Cabin Rentals
The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz Festival is a regional attraction and through its public, corporate, private and charitable partnerships presents an annual concert of jazz music aimed at keeping this uniquely American music form vibrant.
Through the joint efforts of our partners the festival will not only be a celebration of the musical, enological (science of wine and wine making), visual and culinary arts , but also will help raise money for student programs in jazz music and education.
We hope to bring public awareness of the Blue Ridge area as a performing arts centered community and provide entertainment for the growing permanent and seasonal population, while featuring hot jazz, great wines, fine art, delicious cuisine, and many outdoor activities all in one great place.
- If you purchased tickets in advance, please bring your ticket receipt with you. If you plan to drink wine or beer, please have your ID to show at the entrance gates. Ticket price includes music from four to five bands throughout the day and for those interested we will also offer 5 complimentary tickets for wine tastings at our table!
- All shows are rain or shine. If there is inclement weather, please feel free to bring a rain poncho or umbrella.
- In accordance with the Georgia State Clean Air Act of 2005, smoking will be permitted only in designated areas.
- There will be one parking area on a first come, first serve basis and will include a handicapped parking area. Shuttle service will also be available if needed between downtown and the festival grounds
- Food and soft drink vendors will be available for purchase.
No pets, no coolers, no outside food or drinks.
Map of the festival.