Kharisma Entertainment and
Teatrees Boutique Spa Present:
- The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz
Festival in Blue Ridge,Ga
- June 16, 2018 – 2 to 10 pm
- Downtown Blue Ridge Park
We are bringing many new changes to this years event! We are moving the festival to a park in downtown Blue Ridge this year and encourage everyone to bring lawn chairs or blanket for a fantastic afternoon and evening! With a group of swing dancers attending this year’s festival, a variety of Jazz styles, a diverse list of wines from local wineries, delicious food, and many arts and crafts on display, it promises to be a very special event.
The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz Festival is a regional attraction and through its public, corporate, private and charitable partnerships presents an annual concert of jazz music aimed at keeping this uniquely American music form vibrant.
Through the joint efforts of our partners the festival will not only be a celebration of the musical, enological (science of wine and wine making), visual and culinary arts , but also will help raise money for student programs in jazz music and education.
We hope to bring public awareness of the Blue Ridge area as a performing arts centered community and provide entertainment for the growing permanent and seasonal population, while featuring hot jazz, great wines, fine art, delicious cuisine, and many outdoor activities all in one great place.
- If you purchased tickets in advance, please bring your ticket receipt with you. If you plan to drink wine or beer, please have your ID to show at the entrance gates. Ticket price includes music from four to five bands.
- All shows are rain or shine. If there is inclement weather, please feel free to bring a rain poncho or umbrella.
- In accordance with the Georgia State Clean Air Act of 2005, smoking will be permitted only in designated areas.
- Parking downtown will be on a first come first serve basis. Additional parking is available in the new city parking lot located on East First Street with shuttle transportation provided by The Blue Ridge Runners.
- Food and soft drink vendors will be available for purchase.
No coolers, no outside food or drinks.